Universal Slider Lite is an awesome WordPress Slider Plugin with many nice features. Just need to install and build slider in a few minutes. A Perfect Responsive Slider Plugin for WordPress user. Plugin allows you to create unlimited sliders and each slider having there own unique shortcode and settings. Plugin comes with multiple image uploader that save your time and efforts. With drag and drop image position feature, you can arrange the order of image have to be display in your gallery. Plugin Features List:-
- Fully Responsive Slider Plugin.
- Multiple Image Uploader.
- Add Unlimited Image Slides Into Single Slider.
- Create Multiple Slider with Unique Shortcode.
- Show Multiple Sliders Into Single Page / Post.
- Customize Slider Width And Height.
- 100% Width Option.
- Slider Text Styling Options(Background color, Font Family, Text Color, Line Height).
- Enable/Disable Navigation Bullets and Arrow Option.
- Align Center, Auto Play, Hover Pause and Randomize Slider Option.
- Customize Slide Speed.
- Customize Animation Speed.
- Drag and Drop Image Position.
- Custom CSS Option.
- And many more..
1. Download and Activate Plugin:After download plugin. Upload & Activate plugin into WordPress site. Now Plugin is successfully installed.
2. Create New Slider:Go to Universal Slider plugin menu and click on Add New Slider button. Now Enter your Gallery Title, click on Add Slider. When you click on Add New Slider button, A popup will display to upload images. Select Images from your desktop to upload. After uploading images, click to insert button. All Selected images are inserted into gallery. Like this you can upload unlimited images by clicking add Slider. All the image that you selected will display in your setting area. Now you can enter image details and setup slider settings.
3. Publish Gallery in Page:When you create slider, you can publish slider in any Page/Post. Go to All sliders menu page. Here you get all your saved/published slider. Copy the shortcode which you want to publish into page/post. Like Below Image Copy the slider shortcode Like:- [FSL id=26] Now go to Add New Page using Pages menu. Enter page title and paste your copied shortcode [FSL id=26] into page content editor. Click on Publish button to publish your slider into page. Slider Preview into Page:
4. Gallery Settings:Through gallery settings you can configure Transition and Layout Settings, Arrow and Navigation Settings, Typography Option, Feature Option and Advanced Settings Options. Here we are explaining each settings one by one.
4.1. Slider Type:With lite version you can use responsive slider. Upgrade to Pro for more Slider and Settings.
4.2. Stretch (width):This option can be used to set slider width to 100%. Unchecked this option for custom width.
4.3. Slider Width:If you want to set custom width of the slider, use slider width option for that.
4.4. Slider Height:This option is used to set height of the slider.
4.5. Arrows:This option is used to enable/disable navigation of next and previous.
4.6. Arrow Color:This option is used to set hover color of navigation.
4.7. Previous Text:This text will display on slider to see previous slide. You can also use "<" for that.
4.8. Next Text:This text will display on slider to see next slide. You can also use ">" for that.
4.9. Navigation:Use this option to show/hide bottom navigation numbers.
4.10. Text Display Style:Use this option to change text style on slider. In style one you will display slider title and description. with style 2 only description will display, title will not display with style two.
4.11. Title Styling and Spacing:Use this option to styling Slider Title.
4.12. Description Styling and Spacing:Use this option to styling Slider Description.
4.13. Text Align:Use this option for text align. This option will worked with Text Display Style 2
4.14. Feature Option:Use below options for slider align center, auto play slides, random slide play and for mouse cursor hover pause.
4.15. Slider Delay:This is the delay time before next slide will display.
4.16. Animation Speed:Transaction Effect time for new slide .
4.17. Custom CSS:This text field is used to apply custom CSS on this plugin. Custom CSS must be enter without using style tag. Simply write a custom css without < style > tag into below textarea field.
IMPORTANT: If you found a bug in Universal Slider Lite plugin or have any problem/question concerning the plugin, please post your query into Universal Slider Lite Support. If you do not find a solution there, do not hesitate to contact us at webhuntinfotech(at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks For Reading This Document. WebHunt Infotech