The most versatile plugin to create and manage your Team Members for WordPress. Team Showcase plugin comes with 2 design layout.
Team Showcase plugin is fully responsive & mobile friendly with multiple features. This Team plugin allows you display your team members details like member name, designation, description, social icons.
There are three type of column layout like 2 column, 3 Column or 4 Column. With plugin multiple image upload and drag and drop feature make your work more easy.
To unlock more awesome feature like team preset, team styling and more setting, you can buy our premium plugin.
Premium Plugin Detail Page: Team Showcase Pro.
Premium Plugin Demo: Team Showcase Pro Demo.
Here we explaining how you can installation, configuration and publishing Team Showcase Lite plugin.
Follow these steps to Publish your Team Showcase Lite plugin on your site:
1. Download and Activate Plugin:
### Install Plugin Using WordPress Plugin Search
- Go to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard
- Search for ‘WP Team Showcase’
- Click Install Now button
- Then click Activate Plugin button
- Now plugin is Activated
- You will see plugin option on WordPress left menu
### Install Plugin using the WordPress Admin Plugin Uploader
1. First download the ZIP file from WordPress.
2. Log in to your website administrator panel.
3. Go to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard, click “Upload Plugin”.
4. Upload ‘wp-team-showcase’ ZIP file by choosing it from your computer.
5. Click **Install Now** button.
6. Then click **Activate Plugin** button.
7. You can see the plugin is activate and option will display on WordPress left menu.
### Using FTP
1. First you will need to download the plugin. (it will be a zip file).
2. Next, you need to extract the zip file on your computer.
3. Login to your FTP
4. Access the path /wp-content/plugins/ for your server directory.
3. Upload the extracted folder to the **/wp-content/plugins/** folder on your web server.
4. Now go to WordPress Admin Dashboard >> Plugins and Activate the plugin.
5. You can see the plugin is activate and option will display on WordPress left menu.
⇑ Goto Top
2. Create New Team:
Go to Team Showcase plugin menu, then click on Add New Team button.
Now Enter your Team Title and click on Add New Member button
When you click on Add New Member button than a pop window will appears that is Multiple Image Uploader. Using multiple image uploader you can upload and add multiple images in any Team.
Use CTRL key to select multiple images randomly and Use SHIFT key to select multiple images continuously. Now click on Select button to insert selected images into galleries.
After click on select button, all selected image will display on your Team in the form of image boxes. Like Below Image
Here we describe each section of the above image and their uses.
- Member Detail :- This section have member details. If you don’t want to show some field/detail make these field empty.
- Member Name:- Enter Team Member Name.
- Member Designation :- Enter Member Designation/post in this field.
- Member Description :- You can also enter member small description in this field. Like about his work on your company.
- Social Links :- Use this tab to enter member social profiles link. If you don’t want to show any social link leave these field empty.
After made all change click to publish or update button.
⇑ Goto Top
3. Publish Team anywhere in your site:
When you create Team you can publish Team in any anywhere, you just need to enter shortcode.
Go to All Teams menu page. Here you get all your saved Teams with their shortcodes.
You can also Click on Edit Button of any team from All Team Page and copy the shortcode Like Below Image. Copy the Team shortcode :- [WTSL id=5]
Now Go to Add New Page using Pages/post menu. Give Title to page/post and paste your copied [WTSL id=5]shortcode into page/post content editor. Click on Publish button to publish your team into page/post.
Team Preview into Page/post:
⇑ Goto Top
4. Team Settings:
Through Team Settings you can configure Team Styling, Font Colors, Font Size, Font Styling, Column Layout and Additional CSS.
Here we are explaining each settings one by one.
4.1. Team Styling:
Use this option to change team styling. Free version comes with 2 design layout.
4.2. Team Color Schema:
Use this option to change Team Color Schema.
4.3. Team Name Color:
This can be use to change team member name color.
4.4. Team Designation Color:
This can be use to change team member designation color.
4.5. Team Description Color:
This can be use to change Team Member Description color.
4.6. Team Name Font Size:
This option can be used to change team member name font size.
4.7. Designation Font Size:
This option can be used to change team member designation font size.
4.8. Description Font Size:
This option can be used to change team member description font size.
4.9. Team Font Style:
This option can be used to change Font Family of your team.
4.10. Team Column Layout:
This can be used to change column layout of team. This can be two column, three column and four column.
⇑ Goto Top
5. Additional CSS Field:
This text field is used to apply custom CSS on this plugin. Additional CSS must be enter without using style tag. Simply write a custom css without < style > tag into below textarea field.
⇑ Goto Top
IMP IMPORTANT: If you found a bug in Team Showcase plugin or have any problem/question concerning the plugin, do not hesitate to contact us at webhuntinfotech(at) gmail (dot) com.
Thanks For Reading This Document.