In this tutorials we are guide you how you can remove text logo and add image logo instead of it. With the Site Logo feature, you can set your logo once, and it will display perfectly for most themes no matter how often you change themes. Watch the video below for a quick overview of how it works, and read below for more examples and settings. Here we are using Kyma Lite theme for demo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mICEKLPzMus
Adding your Site Logo
- First of all Go to Dashboard Admin Panel >> Appearance >> customize >> Site Identity.
- In the section that opens out, click the Add Logo button to open the Media Manager.
- Upload your logo image, or select one that’s already in your Media Library.
- Click Select logo button, and you will see your logo appear in the preview window.
- Click the Save & Publish button at the top right of the Customizer to activate the logo on your site.
- Now refresh your site & see the changes.